Join Us Buyer Specialist
Hello "Future" Buyer Specialist!We have more leads than we can handle! We need team members to work our pool of buyers looking for homes in Gwinnett, Hall, Jackson, Barrow, and Forsyth counties. If you are a motivated, self-starter with a positive mindset, and you want to build a successful career in real estate with low out-of-pocket costs, you may be what we are seeking. Ideally, you are in your first or second year of the business and you have completed a minimum of 4 transactions. You are willing to be 100% committed to a full-time career in real estate when you come on board.
ProLink Realty Advisors is a team-centered brokerage that focuses on leveraging the strengths of each of its members to provide exceptional service to our clients. In turn, we provide training and mentoring to help each team member build a successful career. We also provide leads and transaction support, so our agents can focus on income-producing activities. Our agents are commissioned, 1099 independent contractors.
Why Choose Our Team-Centered Brokerage?
- Hands-on Training - You work directly on the broker’s team with the broker’s full support on every transaction. You get hands-on, one-on-one training.
- Full Support - You won’t get lost in the shuffle of a corporate mega-brokerage. Many large franchises hire hundreds of agents who go through standard training, and then become “islands” to generate their own leads, promote themselves and their listings, and work transactions on their own.
- Leads Provided - Company-generated leads are provided to you at no additional cost.
- Net More - You are part of a team with only one commission split - not the double split with team and company, common under traditional brokerages - and no franchise or desk fees!
- Lower Financial Risk - You will have reduced financial risks from fewer out-of-pocket expenses: Almost all costs are provided by the company when you reach a level of production.
- Accountability – You are required to meet certain performance indicators to stay on board. This keeps you on track to ensure your success. We invest in you, providing the tools, staff and support to allow you to focus on only the dollar-productive activities of prospecting and appointments. Instead of becoming jack-of-all-trades, you will become ninja good at what you do best: working with clients.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Ability to answer incoming lead calls at random times 8am - 8pm most days
- Commitment to role playing, making calls and setting appointments in time blocks
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires within 5 minutes
- Complete tracking reports to ensure you stay on track for success
- Attend training calls and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present the benefits of working with us so potential clients see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers - strong skills in follow-up
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM/lead portals in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Ability to take ownership of the duties involved in your role
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in office meetings, ongoing training and development
- Willingness and ability to be coached, follow office procedure, and work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing technology
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
We will reach out to you soon!